Thursday, February 19, 2009

Some poetry for your Thursday...

Things have been quite crazy with the new house and I'm totally cut off from the internet. The horror! So, sorry this is late. I know you’ve all been waiting on the edge of your seats…

V.B.’s skin holds a strange green/orange glow,
and could she get any thinner? I don’t think so!


This one’s for you Lis, Chuck Bass is out on the town,
although his pointy-toed shoe boots are dragging him down.


It’s Paris’ birthday, celebrate and yell, “Hurray!”
pink balloons, a big old cake, and a lingerie-inspired dress mark the day.


Vanessa, “she’s just like us” pumping gas into an invisible car,
except I'd never wear those nude high-heeled booties, no matter how expensive they are.


And then we have Suri, another celebrity babe without shoes,
we’re in public people, or does that rule not apply to a Cruise?


Jess is out with her sis, the same old routine,
but her knee’s put on weight, busted straight through her jeans.


It’s time for me to go, that’s all for this week,
I’m sure you can’t wait for my next critique!

4 comments:

Jen said...

I love your celeb poetry!! Keep it coming.

Samantha said...

I can't stand posh! What a skinny freak!

You're too funny!

Sara Raasch said...

Too adorable!

lisa and laura said...

Thanks guys! You give me the courage to keep writing terrible celebrity-inspired poetry.

Don't call this a comeback

So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...