Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy V-Day


I'll be spending the day cooking for a baby shower. So romantic, I know. Try not to be jealous.

And then there's talk of ordering sushi for dinner which is probably the least romantic meal on the planet. Maybe it's the Italian in me, or maybe I just watched Lady and the Tramp too many times growing up, but romance for me is a huge plate of pasta. Yum...

Anyways, have a great day everyone! We'll be back with further randomness and writerly neurosis tomorrow.

XOXO,
Lisa and Laura

1 comment:

Tara said...

Happy Valentines Day!

You changed the first 250 words? When you get a chance, please send it to me!

Yes, we are having a very romantic V-day as well. It consists of watching Dora, painting Paige's nails, and cleaning up Caroline's projectile vomit. Yep, Caroline's got the flu.

Only upside to my day is that I saved the rest of your book to finish tonight! Can't wait to crawl in bed and read away! I really can't wait to see what happens and how it ends!!

Don't call this a comeback

So it’s been a minute. Or 10. Or truthfully more like 2,102,400. At least we think that’s how many minutes there are in 3 years, but let...